Sign Service/Install Technician
Integrity Signs is looking for someone who is passionate about signage. As a Sign Service/Install Tech, you will help install and service illuminated channel letters, fascia cabinets and vinyl graphics on both interior and exterior surfaces with ladders and boom trucks. An ideal candidate would have minimum 3 years experience in the sign industry:
- Loading and transporting signs, tools, and materials to the location safely.
- Preparing the site for installation by removing old signage, preparing the surface or structure.
- Ensuring the effective measurement, placement, and installation of the sign.
- Mounting and installing the signs in accordance with all safety protocols.
- Performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed.
- Operating and maintaining the tools and equipment in accordance with safety protocols.
If you think you are a good fit, then we would love to hear from you.
At Integrity Signs, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. We are an equal-opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Email us with your resume.